• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Post Pictures Of Your Knives And Sunglasses

Man thats awesome. What would u charge for a no frills functional fixed blade?
Or is it just a hobby?

Just a hobby so far, this is actually only my 4th knife and my first fixed blade. Planning on picking up a milling machine in the spring and that would make producing them to sell feasible. I’ll definitely post on here when I’m ready to start taking orders though.

Just a hobby so far, this is actually only my 4th knife and my first fixed blade. Planning on picking up a milling machine in the spring and that would make producing them to sell feasible. I’ll definitely post on here when I’m ready to start taking orders though.
Noice!

That’s a real kick ass blade!

What’s the steel?

Just got this one finished up for a Christmas gift for my dad. Stainless damascus blade with a very slight acid etch after polishing. Titanium liners anodized blue with copper/bronze highlights and micarta scales held together with titanium chainring bolts anodized the same as the liners. Finished it off with a hand stitched sheath, water formed and case hardened. He’s a hunter so I’m hoping the blade shape works well for him.

View attachment 558042 View attachment 558039 View attachment 558040 View attachment 558041

Awesome gift. Very nicely done.

If anyone is interested in purchasing any of my knives, let me know...

Got my son’s surgery bill so I’m looking to dampen the blow just before Christmas lol

6C9BC840-FB7A-422E-8944-8FC31C76CC97.jpeg

Back