• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Post Pictures Of Your Knives And Sunglasses

IMG_0163.jpg

Finally got another one finished up. Different than the original design I was going for but decided I wanted a fancy pocket sized hawk bill type of blade. Timascus show side and standard titanium clip side with a sculpted timascus clip. Titanium hardwear except for the stop pin due to titanium not being hard enough for the pin. Titanium chisel ground blade with polished bevel, satin flats, textured upper swedges, and carbide welded reverse edge.

The handle design with the deep finger choil and jimped spine really lock it into your hand so I’m happy with the way it turned out.

All work done by hand as I still don’t have a mill.

B5D44AD5-0BCE-4652-91EF-0F79652FFCB5.jpeg
83E712C7-B2BA-4EF2-8129-380EEDDA9BE2.jpeg

Finally got another one finished up. Different than the original design I was going for but decided I wanted a fancy pocket sized hawk bill type of blade. Timascus show side and standard titanium clip side with a sculpted timascus clip. Titanium hardwear except for the stop pin due to titanium not being hard enough for the pin. Titanium chisel ground blade with polished bevel, satin flats, textured upper swedges, and carbide welded reverse edge.

The handle design with the deep finger choil and jimped spine really lock it into your hand so I’m happy with the way it turned out.

View attachment 632705View attachment 632706
That is badass.

View attachment 632705View attachment 632706

Beautifully done!

Latest Posts

Back