• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Post Pictures Of Your Knives And Sunglasses

A real price for rare and unique pieces like this one, it’s always based on many factors, like in big auctions, as collectibility, history, technology, etc.

Here's my take:

I picked one up for considerably less.

However, this is such a rare piece that you can't really accurately put a price on it. The situation is more like: when it comes up, you pay the seller what he is asking. If you don't, someone else will.

Here's my take:

I picked one up for considerably less.

However, this is such a rare piece that you can't really accurately put a price on it. The situation is more like: when it comes up, you pay the seller what he is asking. If you don't, someone else will.
Agree! So you have other from the remaining 10pcs from Elite project? Because I had other 3 Oakley / Strider knives as well

Agree! So you have other from the remaining 10pcs from Elite project? Because I had other 3 Oakley / Strider knives as well

It went to someone on here - the seller was local to me and was friends with the Stryder CEO/helped with the project. That's why he had one.

He claimed there is actually like 25-26 in total, with only a portion of them having the Oakley logo.

For the others I don’t have the right number, maybe like you say, 25 pcs. All other 3 have Oakley logo... but this Elite carbon knive I know for sure they were 11 pcs. Because they were made just for Elite project leaders, having same specifications as csix’s frames. Anyway, I’m glad we can share these info for rest of our friends:)

For the others I don’t have the right number, maybe like you say, 25 pcs. All other 3 have Oakley logo... but this Elite carbon knive I know for sure they were 11 pcs. Because they were made just for Elite project leaders, having same specifications as csix’s frames. Anyway, I’m glad we can share these info for rest of our friends:)

This is the one I had picked up:

413A9275-522A-4C2A-8A23-8EF635FBCAE3.jpeg
B03A694C-5563-4B81-992B-CCDAC1CC5EFF.jpeg
B7195501-D36A-418F-A35B-7312D9835412.jpeg

The box it’s Elite logo box? In last picture the logo it’s missing, what happened? Mine it’s carbon both sides

Box is elite logo. Pictures aren't in chronological order, it came without the O icon but the icon of the MD is what the knife accepts.

The other side is heat treated titanium, carbon is one side only in this one.

Back