• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Post Pictures Of Your Knives And Sunglasses

Technically not a knife, but the most tactical damn beard comb you’ve ever seen.

F335BFE7-9B25-4746-B85E-944CBE1E0480.jpeg
12BD6E27-22D6-49C9-BFC4-3CAA7CBC48B5.jpeg

Did the dice come with a certain knife or just purchased at some point?

They were a Blade HQ gift with purchase at some point. I don’t remember what knife I bought at the time, but the dice have become somewhat popular. I’ve seen only a few people with them, and I’ve been offered $100.00 for them, but for me that’s no dice. Lol.

They were a Blade HQ gift with purchase at some point. I don’t remember what knife I bought at the time, but the dice have become somewhat popular. I’ve seen only a few people with them, and I’ve been offered $100.00 for them, but for me that’s no dice. Lol.

I'm not sure that I have ever seen them. I thought maybe they came with an exclusive knife.
And I don't blame you at all, would not be for sale if I had them. Thanks for sharing them.

I'm not sure that I have ever seen them. I thought maybe they came with an exclusive knife.
And I don't blame you at all, would not be for sale if I had them. Thanks for sharing them.

that would have been cool if they did, but it was basically any Microtech knife purchase got you a pair of dice. I also have a pair of a Protech dice from BHQ, though not as nice.

Back