• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Post Pictures Of Your Knives And Sunglasses

Sounds nice.
I really enjoy the Microtech otf.
Been wanting to get a Marfione oft and flipper.
Any suggestions for a newbe?
Also love the Anax in the flipper category.

15AB7DCE-1841-4F11-8456-622C118BE3D2.jpeg

So, it turns out, not that many. Looks like 63ish. 47 Microtechs and 16 “other” (1 Heretic, 2 Striders, 9 Benchmade, 1 29knives, 2 Hom Design, 1Kershaw Lucha).

13 out of 16 of the “other” category are Balis. Lol.
You have something against Spyderco?! 😆 (the bulk of my collection)

Man, this is just too damn cool. He’s a legend.

it felt every bit that way. It was crazy. I got in around noon and met @Dallas O Hog and @Q there. They got in early and help me purchase this one. So, I wasn’t even paying attention because I was looking at a Borka next to the Microtech table and I feel someone tugging at my Microtech box that I had in my hand. I’m thinking, is someone try to take this right out of my hand? Bold. When I turn around, I’m like oh shizz! It’s the man himself. He was autographing my box. Lol. Had a good conversation with him. Great guy and super down to earth. I’m telling Tony the story of my F Off knife and how I got it and that why I had to get this one that says Frag Off. Tony says hold on. He reaches in his picked and pulls out a stack of metal business cards. I believe all had a dagger logo, but one. It had the F Off on it pictured above. He says I think I’m going to make tour day and hands it to me. He sure did make my day.

Back