• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Post Pictures Of Your Knives And Sunglasses

Looking at some pics online im pretty sure it is the Ares. Although I dont really see any with the carbon handle
yes that is what it is i have the one with the red and black carbon scales

EDIT: if i remember correctly they made a couple diffrent scale colors

Hey, guys! Here are a couple of my knives along with my R1s. The top knife is an Ontario USMC M8 Bayonet. The bottom knife is a Mike Craddock custom that I recently found and don't really know much about. If you happen to be more knife savvy than I am and have any info about it, I would greatly appreciate it!!! Never really been much of a custom knife kinda guy...

DSC02101.JPG

DSC02094.JPG

DSC02093.JPG

Last edited:
Too many knives to photo them all, but if you tell me what you guys are interested in seeing, I'll see what I can do. As far as production stuff it is all over the place. For custom, I have A LOT of older Mike Snody a few Kreins some other custom folders thrown in for good measure.

Too many knives to photo them all, but if you tell me what you guys are interested in seeing, I'll see what I can do. As far as production stuff it is all over the place. For custom, I have A LOT of older Mike Snody a few Kreins some other custom folders thrown in for good measure.
I'm not much of a fan of customs. But I'm also a pragmatist when it comes to things like knives, sunglasses, guns, etc.

Here's an older Gerber that's been rode hard and put away wet a few times. I'm working on getting the edge back in shape currently. The serrations are chipped. The spine is beaten from batonning with a hammer (gotta do what you gotta do). Still a fun knife to have around.

The glasses are a pair of Ten that are a bit abused, and given a quick Krylon ghetto paint job to help break up the lines.

F047EBE4-4825-4E8D-AA2A-E1F38B5611C8_zpspnbjnlca.jpg

The next knife purchase has been made. I've got an ESEE-6 on the way. I was looking at a new Benchmade folder (Stryker Axis or HK Axis) but getting the Gerber out to do some work made me remember how much I don't like doing heavy work with it.

Yeah I have a stupid amount of knives lol. I used to collect but figured I'd pick the knife I use the most

I'm sure many of you have more than me and / or better quality, but I have to admit my passion for blades has been a lifetime thing while my passion for Oaks, not quite as long...

I've been planning to post on this thread for some time but just haven't had time to set up some pics, but I will...

Back