• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Post Pictures Of Your Knives And Sunglasses

That's a nice knife!

What brand/model?

Looks like a Mike Snody. Don't know the model, never liked cord wraps ;)

Model is a Mike Snody boss, I've never been a big fan of wrapped handles either but this is sort of a no nonsense workhorse knife that won't let you down. Mike has videos posted of these blades being hammered through a stack of 5 or six dimes with zero edge damage. ;)

Model is a Mike Snody boss, I've never been a big fan of wrapped handles either but this is sort of a no nonsense workhorse knife that won't let you down. Mike has videos posted of these blades being hammered through a stack of 5 or six dimes with zero edge damage. ;)

Damn, what blade steel is he using??

Looking for some opinions...

I have the option between carbon fiber and BGF Industries' Barracuda aluminized fiberglass for handle and sheath material. I'm not really familiar with Barracuda glass, other than it looks like a silver version of CF. I'm leaning towards sticking with CF but curious if any of y'all (or at least those of y'all who actually know your stuff) think Barracuda glass is the better option. Thanks.

IMG_6148.JPG

I have the option between carbon fiber and BGF Industries' Barracuda aluminized fiberglass for handle and sheath material. I'm not really familiar with Barracuda glass, other than it looks like a silver version of CF. I'm leaning towards sticking with CF but curious if any of y'all (or at least those of y'all who actually know your stuff) think Barracuda glass is the better option. Thanks.
@GH4AU

@supersharp

This is actually the first I have heard of Barracuda glass as well. You know I love me some carbon fiber. That is what I would stick with. That aluminized fiberglass has peaked my interest though. Do you have a link to the knives that you are considering?

Last edited:
This is actually the first I have heard of Barracuda glass as well. You know I love me some carbon fiber. That is what I would stick wth. That aluminized fiberglass has peaked my interest though. Do you have a link to the knives that you are considering?

PM sent

Back