• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Post Pictures Of Your Knives And Sunglasses

This is my main EDC - Kershaw Blur in S30V and a Victorinox Midnite Minichamp.
20140704_223422.jpg

I picked up the Victorinox just before the FAA was going to let us carry knives on planes again, but then they chickened out...

Some day I'll own a legit antique sword.
Very nice

Thanks.

But in case there's any misunderstanding, only the iron tsuba (guard) on that one sword is antique. All three of those blades were made in modern times.

I, too, would love a genuine antique katana or wakizashi, but, aside from being way out of my price range, I'm not worthy...

This is a Fujiwara Katana, from the 17th century. If you got $12K to spend as an investment...not a bad idea. An no...I am not worthy of owning such a blade. Steel has been folded 16X (after 20...there is no difference). These blades should be kept in the family, if not to the clans where they originated from. I think one of the largest collectors in the world of these types of katanas happens to be Steven Seagal. I know he has one of the largest guitar collections...I have seen his display, OUT OF THIS WORLD!!

FUJIWARA_TAKADA_15.jpg
FUJIWARA_TAKADA_19.jpg
FUJIWARA_TAKADA_24.jpg

Back