• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Post pictures of your Oakley's and Cologne!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DJ Sass

Oakley Enthusiast
If you can post pictures of your Oakley's and knives then we can post pictures of Oakley's and your favourite colognes! I like looking and smelling nice. I would love to hear what everybody's favourite colognes are!
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1405563957.555275.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1405563966.905718.jpg

The one in the flask is Jean Paul Gautier Le Male. By far my favourite cologne ever made
Theres a thread of fave colognes bro on the others section. I love le male the un reformulated version earlier release now its a weak one i see you have the limited flask there. Try the new prada luna rossa intense bro you might like it i do its great.

Theres a thread of fave colognes bro on the others section. I love le male the un reformulated version earlier release now its a weak one i see you have the limited flask there. Try the new prada luna rossa intense bro you might like it i do its great.
Sadly allergic to all perfume and colognes... Just got some ih radars tho...I have had to leave public places when people have too much cologne or perfume...

They r not allowed in many schools amongst staff so I could not use some as teacher anyway...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back