• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Post your Black Friday Deals Here!!! (NON-Oakley)

xmetalmaniac

Made of Metal
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
Florida
Many of you will be standing in line to grab one of three LED tv's and computers, etc. So why not share with the rest of the forum your long awaited deals right here. Also, I am a big online researcher/shopper, I have found many deals via the internet on shopping sites that have saved me some cash. Post up pics of the unwrapped gifts, long lines, hot chocolate, hot coffee, snow piled up, etc..... Figured we have a thread for everything else, why not add to it........

Grabbed a couple clothing items for Xmas and a pair for my girl. 20% off all clothes and they did have some 50 dollar pairs but nothing good. Best part was the free stuff!

uploadfromtaptalk1417107772590.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1417107791215.jpg

Edit: Just read this was "non oakley" sorry todd!!

I didn't partake on any of the Black Friday festivities. But I went to the mall and it is a sneakerhead bonanza, even if you aren't getting the latest and greatest.

I forgot, I did make a purchase on Friday. I replaced my aunt's Virgin Mobile flip phone with one from Cricket. It is hard to beat $25/month for unlimited minutes.

uploadfromtaptalk1417321238861.jpg

I didn't go to the store to buy anything. Instead they had the same tv listed online for the same price as in the store. So I decided to purchase online instead of deal with the crazy people...

Back