• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Traded Potential messed up, 24k. NUMBER2

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm gonna guess this was a 'lost in translation' issue... Time will tell...

Some people reacted to this post.
This member had issues also in his ebay account.He had started with a good reputation as HavanaOakley here and afterwards he is a bit of shaddy
Username Hidden said:
I'm gonna guess this was a 'lost in translation' issue... Time will tell...
iam trying hardly to keep myself from commenting but having close a deal with somebody and still have the sold item on ebay is not lost in translation
it is called differently but there is an omerta on scamming lately

of course @saulsaul this was not going for u just to make it clear just we handle the scams very softly lately

So the latest update = he promised to ship the 24k and suppose return shipping cost to fernandos & his items.
Finger cross.
Good thing that we are still in communication. Hope this play out as planned. Still have some hope for honestly in people.

Just asking; Is there a reason the thread is closed? Or are we not allowed to post disputed issue here?
can i make an enquiry?

Last edited:
@mopiko

We have discussed this in the past several times. If there is an issue with a purchase or a sale it will be handled through pm's, email, etc. it won't be discussed in open forum. If you paid for an item through a reputable means please handle that through them, by filing a dispute. Again we have discussed how to go about working transactions with members. A bash session about a member or a long winded discussion of why someone hasn't shipped an item will not be done in open forum.

Utilizing a safe transaction is always suggested and it's in the forum rules, if you have the opportunity to file a dispute then I suggest you do so per the guidelines of that company.

If you didn't go that route then you avoided the means of a higher authority to assist.

The feedback system attached to a members profile is a means to alert others as to their exchange history.

If others have had an issue with this member pm me and advise what occurred. If admin doesn't know past issues we can't suspend exchange privileges for the future. Repeated violations are noted and members are suspended and or banned for repeated violations.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back