• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Traded Potential messed up, 24k. NUMBER2

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

@NUMBER 2

I'm freaking out this thus this post,
Hope you can clarify the situation
Apparently I created a deal post regarding the 24k trade we made

@Fernando saw my post & PM-ed me. Saying that he too strike a same deal with him for the 24k. Fernando mentioned he received a usps slip but item was never passed to usps

I've shipped my items, MIA for 2-3days, then promised to ship the 24k Friday which is tomorrow

Then irony is that, the same pair is still on eBay listing, and still taking offers.

Hope u can clarify the matter @NUMBER 2

Some people reacted to this post.
Got a reply. And was reassured eBay listing will be removed and item to be shipped out tomorrow.

@Fernando id reckon u just check with @NUMBER 2 on the deal again.

Hope we can get this sorted

Well I see The post of @NUMBER 2 he make in metal exchange on 10/10/15 and responded to The tread.

http://www.oakleyforum.com/threads/24k-xs.50539/

After negotiating a few days, we closed the deal, and we arranged to send two at a time, on the 26th I sending, and I give tracking number, Three days later he give me the tracking number.

Info OF tracking Number he give to me

The U.S. Postal Service was electronically notified by the shipper on October 26, 2015 to expect your package for mailing. This does not indicate receipt by the USPS or the actual mailing date. Delivery status information will be provided if/when available.

that to this day, still in pre-shipping, we maintain communication via pm, pray that this is a misunderstanding

which makes me suspect, it is that first told me that the package was sent to the postal service had called and they had told him that they had lost the package not found, But i call to usps and never get this tracking Number in usps :(

when I saw the post OF @mopiko have raised alarms

I hope it's all just a misunderstanding, but it doesn't look good so far... :(

Ouch... This is the type of stuff I say is what is ruining these forums... We open the doors to Ebay people and this type of crap happens. Sorry to hear this guys, hopefully it gets resolved quickly.

Thanks to all for your help

I just talked with him via pm and told me that they have not yet reached him my frames, that when they get back to me and pay me my shipping costs, and that will do the deal with @mopiko because they do not believe mi frames never arrived :eek::(

Sure @MSTech and Thanks I hope everything is resolved well will keep you informed

Username Hidden said:
Thanks to all for your help

I just talked with him via pm and told me that they have not yet reached him my frames, that when they get back to me and pay me my shipping costs, and that will do the deal with @mopiko because they do not believe mi frames never arrived :eek::(
yeah, that's the biggest red flag.........

I try my hardest to only work deals with people who have been around a while or who are not complete sh1tbags.......

makes life easier.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back