• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Prayers Needed... I Think I Lost My First Pair Of Oakleys

Ok guys Before I posted I looked EVERYWHERE including beneath my couch cushions and under my couch. So i decided to post with the last option cleaning out my entire car... then I decided hey maybe they fell behind the boxes which i really didnt consider... and what you know it thats where they were. But i only posted because I HONESTLY thought they were lost and I was so worried that i actually took to the forum to post.

As for church Frogskins... always look for the guy where tron pit bosses that will be me!!!!

Juliets with Emerald lenses and BLUE rubber, they probably so embarressed that they jumped off the box in a failed suicide attempt.

Juliets with Emerald lenses and BLUE rubber, they probably so embarressed that they jumped off the box in a failed suicide attempt.

With a carbon frame... I wanted a color combination that was unique that were just mine... But now, since the Emerald lens was scratched from falling off the boxes... They now have jade lenses with the blue accessories!!!

Good on ya for being individual,shame about the emeralds though,they are getting scarce.

Yea i love the Emerald lenses so much I bought a back up pair from Dr.Chop and F me... my current pair scratches a week after I get the back up pair in. Story of my life... but honestly the scratch isnt that bad since it does NOT effect vision but it a deep scratch... it is noticeable, unlike fine hairline scratches

So you lose your glasses and the first thing you do is post a thread about it? You couldn't have looked for four minutes before posting?

Back