• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Prayers Needed... I Think I Lost My First Pair Of Oakleys

no no guys.... I looked for 2 days. It wasnt until I finally came to the realization that were lost. See i wear so many of my oakleys that it wasnt a big deal at first because they always seem to pop up. So i started looking on sunday for them. Then I posted. After the the post, i was freaking out and decided to move my heavy ass boxes. and yup as usual the one place you never considered they could be, is where they were

I had the same feeling you had about a year ago. I was down in Tortola and was in the ocean and a wave come up and knocked my wife down in the water so I was helping to get her back back up and another wave come and knocked my first pair of Oakley's and Juliet's off my head. Thought I lost them for good. Spent about 10 minutes searching around with my feet in a low spot in the sand were the waves break and somehow I managed to find them. It is a terrible feeling thinking you've lost your first pair of sunglasses.

I had the same feeling you had about a year ago. I was down in Tortola and was in the ocean and a wave come up and knocked my wife down in the water so I was helping to get her back back up and another wave come and knocked my first pair of Oakley's and Juliet's off my head. Thought I lost them for good. Spent about 10 minutes searching around with my feet in a low spot in the sand were the waves break and somehow I managed to find them. It is a terrible feeling thinking you've lost your first pair of sunglasses.

Omg The same thing happened to me in Monaco this past year!!! I was wearing my first ever pair of flak jackets as I was swimming in the Mediterranean and I got side swiped by a wave and knocked them of my face. But i immediately went into a ball posture to keep the glasses close to my body and I caught them between my feet... I was sooo pissed I would of never forgiven myself if I lost them. Now for the record I never lost a pair yet, One time i left a pair in the locker at my gym but it was a 5am workout so i went back at like 6 30am and they were there.. to my credit they were on the top hook in the locker and the locker was a bottem one... so when you look inside you wouldnt see them unless you got down to look at the top hooks.

Everyone else guys I wouldnt post after 5 mins... I take the forum seriously.

Omg The same thing happened to me in Monaco this past year!!! I was wearing my first ever pair of flak jackets as I was swimming in the Mediterranean and I got side swiped by a wave and knocked them of my face. But i immediately went into a ball posture to keep the glasses close to my body and I caught ythem between my feet... I was sooo pissed I would of never forgiven myself if I lost them. Now for the record I never lost a pair yet, One time i left a pair in the locker at my gym but it was a 5am workout so i went back at like 6 30am and they were there.. to my credit they were on the top hook in the locker and the locker was a bottem one... so when you look inside you wouldnt see them unless you got down to look at the top hooks.

Everyone else guys I wouldnt post after 5 mins... I take the forum seriously.

Did you pray to Poseidon to get your flak jackets back bro? nice 1!

Latest Posts

Back