• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Precious metals Hats

Okay i just buy this hat and automatically i'm signed up? The person that works here don't know **** about the sweepstake

Just register online at this link. There is no purchase necessary to enter the contest:

Oh i didn't know that. That would be strange and won't be a good promotion if there's no purchase necessary

Oh i didn't know that. That would be strange and won't be a good promotion if there's no purchase necessary
Has to do with gambling laws I believe. If you look at any contest that these stores have, there is always fine print that there is no purchase necessary. Some just make it harder than others to enter the contest if you don’t buy something. —It’s still tied to this new hat line. I would have bought the hat regardless of the contest.

you can enter to win .... a precious metal solid gold icon valued at 2000 and the box valued at 1500, so 3500 dollar item you could win....
I was fortunate enough to win one of the two prizes made available, and I can tell you the box is no big deal, other than being a "Collectible". Valued at $1500 is grossly over valued. As for the gold icon: It is 10k gold (solid? I'm not certain). It is produced by a company by the name of: Custom Made, inc. who produce custom jewelry. The piece is nice, but for $2k...ehhh. When I opened the box the icon piece had come off of the foam mounting piece and sustained scuff marks on both sides. With that being said, I'm not going to look a gift horse in the mouth and am truly appreciative to have won.

I was fortunate enough to win one of the two prizes made available, and I can tell you the box is no big deal, other than being a "Collectible". Valued at $1500 is grossly over valued. As for the gold icon: It is 10k gold (solid? I'm not certain). It is produced by a company by the name of: Custom Made, inc. who produce custom jewelry. The piece is nice, but for $2k...ehhh. When I opened the box the icon piece had come off of the foam mounting piece and sustained scuff marks on both sides. With that being said, I'm not going to look a gift horse in the mouth and am truly appreciative to have won.
Congrats, pics?

Back