• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Precision machined spinning tops...the latest trend!

This thread piqued my interest in edc spinners, but patience is not a strong suit of mine. I decided I would simply order a titanium spinner from amazon and it just arrived. Though it may not be a torque bar, It's not bad for being made in China :behindsofa:. It is a Ti alloy and has a 24k feel to it, I really like it! :crazypilot:
IMG_5131.JPG
IMG_5132.JPG
IMG_5133.JPG

Any of y'all go after the billetspin Nexus that launched yesterday?

I passed on the Crown; I liked the idea of a mini but this one just didn't appeal to me. I used to have a goal of getting one example of each release but that broke with the Bathgate and I no longer feel obligated to get every new one.

But I did decide to give the Nexus a shot, it may be a plain design but I liked the concept and materials. You never know what's going to happen when you hit the final button to complete checkout, especially with small quantities like this one, but I was fast enough, I got one.

I saw a video on .info dated 2/19 where he said "Andrea" is the only one so far with an example of the completed production version. Is that you, @AndreaW?

Any of y'all go after the billetspin Nexus that launched yesterday?

I passed on the Crown; I liked the idea of a mini but this one just didn't appeal to me. I used to have a goal of getting one example of each release but that broke with the Bathgate and I no longer feel obligated to get every new one.

But I did decide to give the Nexus a shot, it may be a plain design but I liked the concept and materials. You never know what's going to happen when you hit the final button to complete checkout, especially with small quantities like this one, but I was fast enough, I got one.

I saw a video on .info dated 2/19 where he said "Andrea" is the only one so far with an example of the completed production version. Is that you, @AndreaW?

Yep, that's me. I came really close to breaking 26 minutes with it. For such a long spinner, it's a great weight, has a nice grippy stem, and launches really easily. I too wasn't a fan of the Crown, but I'm a huge fan of the Nexus.

16835916_10155705009653238_3903411792521239171_o.jpg

Back