• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Premium membership?

Don't wake @kronin323! He's recovering from that "Arbys Meatpocalypse" thing he ate yesterday. Please reference the "Whats on your Plate" thread....I won't go back there to look at it and link it...it scares me.

and @robjohn2764 Welcome to the community again!
I saw them photos before they went on the "what's everyone shoving in their mouth" thread. ;)

And he's not recovering yet. They are still pumping his stomach on the hospital.

I saw them photos before they went on the "what's everyone shoving in their mouth" thread. ;)

And he's not recovering yet. They are still pumping his stomach on the hospital.

I hope he pulls through.

I stopped in to Arbys after a ride last week for one of those Market Fresh sandwiches...did not see that thing on the menuboard! (I only order one thing so I don't really look). I wonder what that costs? About $34 ?!?!
:shock:

I hope he pulls through.

I stopped in to Arbys after a ride last week for one of those Market Fresh sandwiches...did not see that thing on the menuboard! (I only order one thing so I don't really look). I wonder what that costs? About $34 ?!?!
Not sure how much it cost but they should charge more to prevent people from killing themselves. :rofl:

I hope he pulls through.

It's on their "secret menu", which isn't so secret because it's published on their website. But I discovered it because they put a pop-up sign to the side of their drive-through menu and I felt compelled to accept the challenge.

And it was $10. Seemed a bit pricey upon ordering but actually a reasonable value.

It's on their "secret menu", which isn't so secret because it's published on their website. But I discovered it because they put a pop-up sign to the side of their drive-through menu and I felt compelled to accept the challenge.

And it was $10. Seemed a bit pricey upon ordering but actually a reasonable value.

You're a madman for accepting that challenge! I think I'd have to disassemble that and eat it over the course of an afternoon...

either way, right to my thighs! The Horror! :shock:

:rofl:

Is that a limited edition thing or part of the rotation, do you think?

Is that a limited edition thing or part of the rotation, do you think?

In general, secret menu items tend to be never actually put on the official menu but are always orderable, so I'd assume that applies to this one. But it does include smoked brisket and I'm not sure they stock that all the time so I can't say for sure.

Back