• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Preparing An Oakley Array For Hawaii

My only advice... take the time to soak up as much culture as you can! and enjoy yourself!
I'm trying to figure out how much a convertible something costs to rent... so I can do as you suggest and soak up "culture"

Enterprise has a "Chrysler 200 or similar" for $110/day.

Maybe a day or two, but I can't do a whole week.

The locals on the board should be able to point you in the right direction but a must on any trip is sampling the local food, stay away from the chains, hit the good mom and pops. I believe spending some time in the water goes w/o saying. Maybe go snorkeling or take a boat excursion out to a reef.

Definitely take an area of lens options to suit any conditions. I would plan on sun mostly though, I have never been to Hawaii but I think of sun lol. Maybe you can take a pit boss but keep it with you on the plane. Different styles of frames for different occasions. Have fun!!

The locals on the board should be able to point you in the right direction but a must on any trip is sampling the local food, stay away from the chains, hit the good mom and pops. I believe spending some time in the water goes w/o saying. Maybe go snorkeling or take a boat excursion out to a reef.
I don't do swimming. Never liked it. Claustrophobia and drowning, those are the two things I won't do, so you'll never catch me diving or swimming in an ocean or whatever. Glass bottom boat or something like that I could do.

Latest Posts

Back