• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Prescription glasses for baseball

rrhuff2002

Oakley Beginner
My high school kid wants Oakley Flak XL 2.0 glasses for playing baseball (prescription clear lenses). He tried on the Flak frames at a local store, and he is concerned they will fog up on him. Do the prescription lenses come in a vented variety?

The only vented option Would be a Radar Ev Prescription. Those are always vented but the flaks aren’t.

You could always use a anti fog spray

I also have one from Oakley. These Oakley prescription baseball glasses are simply a winner when it comes to comfort. I find the product to be incredibly light. It helped me a lot, especially with sweating. You see, I am sweaty every time I play baseball. Also, I move a lot. Its ear socks and fine plastic material add to its already firm grip.

Although non-polarized, the Oakley Flak XL 2.0 prescription glasses feature the company’s cutting-edge High Definition Optics technology. Its semi-rimless design and narrow temples give baseballers unobstructed views of the ground and surrounding areas.

I guess it depends on your head size and face shape but my Flak 2.0 are not snug to face / preventing ventilation. You would be fully hedged with satisfaction guarantee if you order from O. Hassle it may be.

Given it’s Rx, polarized not an option on say the Field Prizm. don’t see why one’s care about polarized for baseball and a son, no less. (You didn’t say polarized, just bringing it up.) Ok it’s offspring’s baseball… everything matters. But still what glare is a concern? Glints off the bats or beer bottles? 😀

I also have one from Oakley. These Oakley prescription baseball glasses are simply a winner when it comes to comfort. I find the product to be incredibly light. It helped me a lot, especially with sweating. You see, I am sweaty every time I play baseball. Also, I move a lot. Its ear socks and fine plastic material add to its already firm grip.
Although non-polarized, the Oakley Flak XL 2.0 prescription glasses feature the company’s cutting-edge High Definition Optics technology. Its semi-rimless design and narrow temples give baseballers unobstructed views of the ground and surrounding areas.
-

-
pikug.jpg

I guess it depends on your head size and face shape but my Flak 2.0 are not snug to face / preventing ventilation. You would be fully hedged with satisfaction guarantee if you order from O. Hassle it may be.

Given it’s Rx, polarized not an option on say the Field Prizm. don’t see why one’s care about polarized for baseball and a son, no less. (You didn’t say polarized, just bringing it up.) Ok it’s offspring’s baseball… everything matters. But still what glare is a concern? Glints off the bats or beer bottles? 😀
There is 3rd (and 4th) option........

-
the-simpsons-homer.gif

I would recommend these presciption glasses to anyone who doesn’t mind the price. Their optical clarity and protective capabilities make this prescription eyewear unbeatable.

Back