• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Prescription lens separation

Mark7890

Oakley Beginner
Over $800 and can’t even last 3 years. I’d say Oakley prescription lens are not very good. My other Oakley products have been good but would not trust them to make me another pair of prescriptions glasses. Poor quality

7AF97706-2657-4D1B-B17D-17D3A6BE6017.jpeg

Over $800 and can’t even last 3 years. I’d say Oakley prescription lens are not very good. My other Oakley products have been good but would not trust them to make me another pair of prescriptions glasses. Poor quality

View attachment 770895

View attachment 770895
I have the exact same problem, but worse. The separation is now one third of the lens, rendering them unusable. Yes they are out of warranty but this is ****. I have tried to complain but keep being fobbed off; did you get anywhere with your complaint?

I have the exact same problem, but worse. The separation is now one third of the lens, rendering them unusable. Yes they are out of warranty but this is ****. I have tried to complain but keep being fobbed off; did you get anywhere with your complaint?
No. Oakley won’t do anything. That is the second pair of lens in that frame in 18 months and they are they are much worse now. Unusable. My solution was to dump Oakley for a pair of Maui Jim. Have them on order with the eye clinic. About half the price and from what I’ve see so far much superior lens.

Back