• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Prescription lenses for a Juliet?

joecool862

Keeper of the Skull
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
Kansas City Baby!
So I know the topic has been discussed before but I couldn't find any thread that really went over people's results with trying to get Rx lenses placed in Juliet frames. I'd like to get a set of Rx clear transition lenses cut for my Juliets. Has anybody done this successfully stateside and if so, who did it and how well do they work for you? Thanks!

Did a bit more digging on the forum (and Google) and it looks like I should be able to get some lenses done from just about any shop? Do they have to hold onto my frame or can I just give them a scratched up pair of OEM lenses for the tracing? Anybody not spend $250 for Rx lenses? Seems like a heck of a lot when Costco did my current script with AR coating and transitions lenses for like $120.

My Juliets were done in prescription from Oakley. They have been the best lenses I have ever owned.
I could always take them to my local vault I suppose. I was trying to go with the cheapest yet reasonable option. Good to know Oakley has excellent Rx lenses. Did you just get a standard lens or did you get a transition or a colored Rx?

I have Multiple Sets of X metal RX lenses from Oakley. BIP (XS), Ice Polar(XS), OO Red Iridium Polar (r1). Actually bout to get an XX in RX, but holding out to see if they offer sapphire iridium.

I could always take them to my local vault I suppose. I was trying to go with the cheapest yet reasonable option. Good to know Oakley has excellent Rx lenses. Did you just get a standard lens or did you get a transition or a colored Rx?
I know Oakley do Rx lenses as I have 3 pairs. I am sure you know, but the difficulty with these frames is the curvature required from the lens. Oakley lenses I think can accommodate up to +2.00 and down to -3.00.

The reason I did not post before is that you were asking about clear lenses and I didn't think they do these.

Latest Posts

Back