• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Prescription lenses for a Juliet?

Juliet Ophthalmic RX Transition Lens | Oakley Forum
I currently have 3 juliets now with RX transition done by my local shop. I have vsp insurance and they made me send them the frame for tracing and fitnent. I really love them and next time will choose the darkest transition available. The brand of lenses I received were crizal + AR non Oakley but just as good.
4EEA75EF-6D0D-427B-8A09-CDCD19EDB57E_zpsptdwg5dq.jpg
Excellent! Thanks man! That's exactly the look I'm going for in one of my polished Julies. I've hit up @InfiniteHero and it sounds like he might be able to hook me up if I can't find somebody I trust locally. I don't trust my frames to just anybody, and I'm sure as heck not sending them in to some internet based lens cutting service. I'm definitely going to go with the darkest transition lens I can find, love those transition lenses and been wearing them for years.

Be aware that non-oakley RX lenses from some local shops can be of real bad optical quality. I've tried 2 and ended up binning them and finally went for Oakley RX transitions which turned out well worth the money with their HDO.

Latest Posts

Back