• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Prescription Lenses

Spivy

Oakley Beginner
I have some Juliets that are 15 years old, and I had them reworked by the X-man a few years ago. Seriously the were like new after that. Such a great service!!!

When I got them 15 years ago I shipped them to SportsVisionBend to get lenses since my glasses have a prism, but now they don’t really offer the same service. I’ve read that Chris Hardaway is the man to go to for lenses, but I wondered if he did lenses with prism? If not, any recommendations?

Thanks to anyone who can help.

Best,
Rob

I have some Juliets that are 15 years old, and I had them reworked by the X-man a few years ago. Seriously the were like new after that. Such a great service!!!

When I got them 15 years ago I shipped them to SportsVisionBend to get lenses since my glasses have a prism, but now they don’t really offer the same service. I’ve read that Chris Hardaway is the man to go to for lenses, but I wondered if he did lenses with prism? If not, any recommendations?

Thanks to anyone who can help.

Best,
Rob
I can certainly do lenses with prism.
Send me a copy of your RX and what you are looking for! I'm happy to take a peek and give you some lens options. Please use direct message or PM.

Send me a copy of your RX and what you are looking for! I'm happy to take a peek and give you some lens options. Please use direct message or PM.
Thanks Chris. I don’t think I’m able to send a direct message or PM. I would send my email address but didn’t want to break any forum rules.

Latest Posts

Back