• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Prescription Prizm Lens worth the wait?

You should definitely still do racing jackets. As someone who wears glasses everyday there is nothing like having Oakley prescription sunglasses.

OP here. As I've always wore prescription glasses, I've never actually known my prescription (Yes, it is kind of embarrassing). Now that I have my prescription, I called oakley. they can't do my prescription for Fast Jackets at all. Sigh. I should have properly done my homework before buying my glasses. I can get my prescription in Racing Jackets. We'll see. Thanks for the information.
Well thats a bummer but honestly fast jacket and racing jacket are great as a pair you wear for cycling but if you are looking for a pair you can also use daily as well, i would get something else like a straight jacket maybe. The racing jacket just too aggressive for daily and the fast jacket maybe good for daily if you are in law enforcement or something otherwise too sporty imo.

Latest Posts

Back