• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Prescription (RX) Lenses for X Metal XX?

Hey guys,
Do you know of anybody who does RX lenses for the X metal XX?
Preferable, with genuine oakley lenses.

Wondering if anyone knows about this as well? Is there anyway to get Prescription lenses for X-Metal XX's?

I think you would have to take your frames to the optometrist to see if they could cut the frames. I don't think Oakley makes RX lenses.

Genuine Oakley Rx lenses exist. They are expensive though. Check with your local Oakley Rx dealer and ask for genuine O lenses.

Not that expensive in the grand scheme of it. I have 4 sets of Oakley RX lenses. 2 for XS's and 2 for R1's. I priced out a set of XX lenses last Sunday through Lenscrafters for $245. (With Insurance discount, and Iridium Polar options).
Tim, at SportRX.com Is who I ordered my R1 lenses through. I think they were 320, for +Red Iridium Polarized. The only X metal fram Oakley will not make an RX lens for is the R2. Your best bet for an R2 Rx lens will be an Independent Optometrist that has their own lab, or has a lab that will custom cut lenses from a existing set.

I hope this answers your Question. @sterzam @time2fly

Back