• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Pretty awesome finds last night...

slvrdragn69

I should Work at Oakley
New Jersey
Came across these 2 particular items last night and was given both of them. Found a thread about one of them from a few years back. Wanted to throw up some pics of it that are a little more detailed. This is the guy I named Fred :cool-33:
Fred 1.JPG

Fred 2.JPG

Fred 3.JPG

Fred 4.JPG

Fred 5.JPG

Fred 6.JPG

Also got this surfboard that was made as a "one of a kind". It has the OIH logo emblazoned on the front and back. Its detail is really clean. It was made completely by hand by Ryan Ragan who is/was a pro surfer. If you look close enough on the back you can see his signature on it and the name of the board.
Surfboard 1.JPG

Surfboard 2.JPG

Last but not least by any means, I wasn't given these but they were too cool not to take pics of.
A Romeo 1 with the lowest serial number I have ever seen and also in the biggest X-Metal Vault I have ever seen. I took a pic with it near my arm/hand to give it something to compare against, and holy crap it is big.
Giant XMetal Case with Romeo 1.JPG

Romeo 1 number 61.JPG

Congratulations on the figure and the surfboard. The R1 is awesome as well. I would love to see a set like this in person.
I was as giddy as a schoolgirl hahaha. My buddy was with me and was cracking up cause I could not stop being so incredibly excited.... It was hilarious for him I am sure

Came across these 2 particular items last night and was given both of them. Found a thread about one of them from a few years back. Wanted to throw up some pics of it that are a little more detailed. This is the guy I named Fred :cool-33:
View attachment 203931
View attachment 203932
View attachment 203933
View attachment 203934
View attachment 203935
View attachment 203936

Also got this surfboard that was made as a "one of a kind". It has the OIH logo emblazoned on the front and back. Its detail is really clean. It was made completely by hand by Ryan Ragan who is/was a pro surfer. If you look close enough on the back you can see his signature on it and the name of the board.
View attachment 203937
View attachment 203938

Last but not least by any means, I wasn't given these but they were too cool not to take pics of.
A Romeo 1 with the lowest serial number I have ever seen and also in the biggest X-Metal Vault I have ever seen. I took a pic with it near my arm/hand to give it something to compare against, and holy crap it is big.
View attachment 203953
View attachment 203954
I'll pick it up later. :p

LOL You wish Frank!! Haven't seen you down my way in a while. When you coming to visit again? I had all the new R1 2016 stuff with me over the weekend...
Gonna be a while. I have so much stuff going on its unreal plus I don't plan on leaving the house this month at all. :p

Was at HQ recently and going back after the new year.

Back