• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

pretty cool cannon hat

SUPR SAV

Oakley Expert
TEXAS
oakley cap hat rare collector vintage no display zéro x monster funny car | eBay

s-l1600.jpg

Thanks for the heads up, already have a couple of this one. Always looking for ones I don't have though. Keep em coming.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
Nixa, MO, huh? I grew up south of Ozark off of 65. in a subdivision 15min inland from the barn swings/paintball, if you know what that is. I used to play on a club soccer team that practiced at Kickapoo HS. I still remember sitting in the movie theater watching the Bourne movie, when they revealed that he was from Nixa. The whole theater uproar'd cheering. small world friend.

Nixa, MO, huh? I grew up south of Ozark off of 65. in a subdivision 15min inland from the barn swings/paintball, if you know what that is. I used to play on a club soccer team that practiced at Kickapoo HS. I still remember sitting in the movie theater watching the Bourne movie, when they revealed that he was from Nixa. The whole theater uproar'd cheering. small world friend.
Yes it is, been in the area since I was 4. A lot has changed I bet since you were last here.

Back