• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Pretty Crappy Forum Practice On Replacement Rubbers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I might be selling off my collection just thinking about it.......... have u seen that one?

Oh and I have some ro sell

Run of the mill Juliet's 750.00
X squares 825.00
Mars 850.00
R1's 1200.00
C6 10, 000.00

Suckers to buy them...... wait for it ......wait for it...
PRICELESS!

Bazinga

Well I might be selling off my collection just thinking about it.......... have u seen that one?

Oh and I have some ro sell

Run of the mill Juliet's 750.00
X squares 825.00
Mars 850.00
R1's 1200.00
C6 10, 000.00

Suckers to buy them...... wait for it ......wait for it...
PRICELESS!

Bazinga

Most of those prices wont fly here. People will pass them over. Ebay on the other hand, who knows if its actually sold to a real person or a friend trying to jack up the price.

Most of those prices wont fly here. People will pass them over. Ebay on the other hand, who knows if its actually sold to a real person or a friend trying to jack up the price.

I should hope not but you know what PT Barnum said.....

As far as the Exchange section goes, I normally just browse through it, but it's definitely not the reason I come on the forum.

I've had some really good transactions, both buying and selling on the forum. If I think something is overpriced or I don't like the look of the seller, I just pass and keep browsing. For the most part though I have found what I want at a price I'm willing to pay. Other members on here have helped me source rare items at no cost to me, so I am not going to let the odd bad apple influence my overall opinion on the majority of members here.

Slightly off topic, but kinda fits in here.

Scalping, typo or wishful thinking??? ;)
p51n.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back