• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Pretty Epic Milestones For Me

spin_nin

I should Work at Oakley
Chicago, IL.
Yesterday, May 9th, I turned 40. Definite milestone.

Yesterday, May 9th, I got engaged to my best friend and best girl. Definite milestone.

Last week, May 3rd, I graduated with my Associates Degree in Arts. Definite milestone.

On June 21 I will be a participant in the BikeMS "Tour de Farms" in Dekalb Illinois for the third year in a row. Previously, I had volunteered at this event for the last 14 years. Definite milestone.

Things have been good and I'm grateful for all the joy, happiness, and all of the amazing people in my life.

It really is the little things in life that can make every day so beautiful. A smile or a kind word can go a long way toward making someone's day and it doesn't cost you a thing.

I hope you are all having a great day and that you appreciate all of those little things in life that can make life so gratifying.

Congrats being married to someone u love is the best am on 11 years 13 together following first marriage debacle24 years ago

Latest Posts

Back