• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Pretty Good Deal To Make You Jealous....

freakface

Oakley Expert
HOUSE, ASIA
let me explain. i am from the philippines and everyone knows that you cannot get sh*t over here. but i am pretty pleased with some of my "attainments." fyi, i do not get to collect the "complete with box and stuff" type of oakleys but what i attain for a tough to find nonetheless. a simple sampler....

not sure if the image loaded (first timer and all)

those are japan exclusive corvette racing team edition juliets in carbon frame with 24k lenses. a bit knocked up but a very good find indeed. sorry for the sucky pics. phone camera was used.

got a good trade for my titanium ice penny.

Last edited by a moderator:
Can't see the pic but those are a very nice pair! Grats on the pickup! I am like you, I like the thrill of the hunt but box and stuff is not required. In fact, none of my Romeo or Penny finds even have boxes.

if imgur don't work for you, you can also use imageshack.us or photobucket.com . . .

let me explain. i am from the philippines and everyone knows that you cannot get sh*t over here. but i am pretty pleased with some of my "attainments." fyi, i do not get to collect the "complete with box and stuff" type of oakleys but what i attain for a tough to find nonetheless. a simple sampler....

not sure if the image loaded (first timer and all)

those are japan exclusive corvette racing team edition juliets in carbon frame with 24k lenses. a bit knocked up but a very good find indeed. sorry for the sucky pics. phone camera was used.

got a good trade for my titanium ice penny.

I would love a pair of the Corvette Juliets to go with my Corvette.. LOL

Good find

hope i got it this time. thanks jive and nerd. been reading the forums and so far cannot find anyone who has the japanese exclusives except this one dude i forgot. he has the polished carbon juliets as well and the carbon oo blue ichiro.

just noticed that the frame may be wearing off, did not know that can happen the carbon frame. of well, they are still serialized. still very much contented.

Back