• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Price Check Help

Zax

Chicago
Hey, I'm not sure if this is the right section to post this in, but Can I just ask for a price check on a few things?

- Chip Foose Gascan
- Soviet Gascan
- London Police Gascan

I would really appreciate it lol.

I'm just curious because I have them, but have no idea what they sell at. Seeing if I can estimate enough for the Troy Lee Gascan's if needed lol.

Chip Foose = $160 MSRP
Soviet = $110
London Police = $170 MSRP

I don't really like going off ebay, but it seems to at least give a general idea of what people are paying for them. The completed listings for the Chip Foose is between $100 - $250 and the London Police is between $150 - $200.

Soviets have a current bid at $31 with 7 bids ending in 3 days.

You can't really gauge how much they go for at any given particular time. It really depends who wants them. My general rule of thumb is know the exact price YOU are willing to pay/sell them for and go off of that.

The other things to consider is it BNIB?
Does it have everything with it? I.E. Pin, artist bag, artist fold out.
Box damaged?

Alot of collectors gauge what they will spend, based on what is available. This is why some of the actual boxes that contained frames go for $50-$60 bucks, again depending on condition....

Yeah, that's what I figured. There are so many other Gascan's that I want to add to my collection, but have no idea what the price on the majority of them are lol.

Also, don't forget that with other fellow collectors it's sometimes good to give them a good deal, so maybe you can get that favor returned when another collector has something you want for your collection.

Yeah, I don't care for profit. I'm thinking of exchanging in the future, and just wanted to see where some of these pieces would fit.

Latest Posts

Back