• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Price Check Isle 3

GRFMotorsports

is an Oakley whore
Premium Member
Nixa, Mo
OK, so if some of you have read my posts up here in the short time I have been here you know .... I have been an Oakley whore for about 6 years now but I have never owned a pair of shades. I would like to change that and get started soon. One pair on the top of my list is the "Gary Scelzi" sig glasses. (Most of my current collection is racing or clothing related) I havent seen any come up very often but... a pair of these >>>>> The Oakley Review - Glasses <<<<< is available. Whats an accurate price for these new in the box? They sure do look sweet!

damn nice piece you picked there . . .
i would guess for a Gary Scelzi Romeo2 BNIB if you have luck around US$400 maybe US350.

good luck on the hunt dude!

They've been discontinued for years, as you can see, and if you do happen to find one...I imagine it won't be sold for cheap so I think you'd be looking at $500+!

there is on on ebay right now for US$449.95 free shipping . . .
if you don't wanna wait for a good deal :cool:

If I remember right they are Romeo II's....I also remember seeing Gary at Joliet Route 66 signing the boxes for anyone who bought a pair at the Rolling O Lab....he's such a cool guy....There are 2 pairs on eBay right now....$450 and $700......

Back