• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Price Check: Oakley Juliets Used

Gonzo_TX

Oakley Beginner
Hey, can I please get some info and a price check on some Oakley Juliets. Sunglasses only with extra fire lens. I'm not to familiar with the Juliets so any info and advice would be appreciated. Thanks!

Says "like new and very well taken care of...came with fire lens, just put blue polarized lens in them."

some pictures...

Last edited by a moderator:
From the pics, they look pretty good... almost new. Only thing pictures won't show is how tight the nosebridge is. Nosebridge tuneup will cost you $75 so definitely factor that into the final price if it needs it. Is the seller including the extra pair of fire lenses?

Considering the following: If everything is like new, tight, scratch free and it comes with extra lenses (also assuming scratch free), and it's also my first Juliet as it is in your case, i'd be comfortable offering $200. No extra lenses i'd offer $160ish. Keep in mind these are my low offers.

Box, bag, and coin aren't important unless you intend to collect.

No box, bag, and coin. Just the glasses with an extra set of fire lens.

I did not know that about a tuneup was $75!

The guy selling the Juliets just text me saying "the Juliets don't have a serial number". Don't they all do?

I just read that Juliets do not have serial numbers after 2004....Would that have a factor on the price for them?

Some people care about serials, some don't. Again if you're not into collecting, it shouldn't matter.

As for the lenses saying "Polarized", they should, but i've seen polarized juliets that didn't have the etching on the lens. You can easily tell if the lenses are polarized by wearing them and looking at a smartphone screen or computer screen and tilting your head.

What's your seller's asking price?

$150 is a good deal even if those lenses aren't polarized (provided everything else is fine as mentioned above). Go buy them already!

Latest Posts

Back