• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Price Check

it's not to bad for a bnib pair . . .
but i would try to get them for US$100-125

I sold my 2GB Split Thumps during the summer for $120 BNIB never used.

I've noticed a TON of Thumps showing up around here lately. I think Oakley HQ is clearing them out at rock bottom prices, so employees are buying em up, and getting friends to sell at a profit. They're showing up between $120-$150.

While they are very cool, i prefer using my iPod.

My son bought some Thump Pro's 512mb not long after they were released when we were on one of our holiday's in Orlando a few years back. Didn't wear them much & sold them on ebay about 18 months ago. They were in MINT condition with box & everything. Got £50.00 for them (about $75). They don't seam that popular. I'd save the money & spend it on some nice Bronze Plate's if I were you q.

anyone interested in these if i turn them down? he's giving me them for 125. I'd pass it on but I think i'd rather spend the money on the last holiday rig i need.

I'm sure a Dog The Bounty Hunter fan would snap them up :laugh:

But if it was my money I completely wouldn't bother with the deal, and just save the cash for what I actually want instead.

Back