• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Price Difference - Why?

Well said Yoshi couldn't agree more, can be very tough when multiple rare models you want all appear simultaneously
this forum had so much of what I was looking for, i was either to late at seeing them listed or already bought a few and couldn't get another...but yeah...it's all about patience! Now i really want a stanley donwood jupiter and i know a forum member here had one for sale for a long time but never bothered getting it, now that i want one it's gone lol. kind of hate resorting to ebay for these discontinued frames.

This is true so I just pick & choose what i'm after as they will come up again. Took me 6 months to get my collection of Plate together & i've being looking at OTT's for over a year now so the OTT is the priority for me now & then who knows what next. Possibly a Romeo 1. It's all a game of patience sometimes:cool:
i want a matte black OTT :) although those are quite rare i think it's the best looking.

this forum had so much of what I was looking for, i was either to late at seeing them listed or already bought a few and couldn't get another...but yeah...it's all about patience! Now i really want a stanley donwood jupiter and i know a forum member here had one for sale for a long time but never bothered getting it, now that i want one it's gone lol. kind of hate resorting to ebay for these discontinued frames.

<<<<<Has a Stanley Donwood NIB 4 Sale!!!!

Back