• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale PRICE DROP $215 - Juliet Plasma Frame Serial'd w/Emerald Lenses Tight/Great Condition

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

This is a Juliet Plasma Frame (Serial # JE 052531A)(Plasma w/Emerald serial) with a new earsock kit. I replace any earsock kit on any frame that I get. No one wants someone else's ear juice on their head. Frame is great and tight and is in great condition. The Emerald Iridium lenses are 9.8/10 with only a cleaning mark that is hardly visible. (had to look three times to see it) Price is $215.00 OBO Shipped Conus. Paypal Gift. By the way the Micro Bag is included.

Last edited by a moderator:
Some people reacted to this post.
Bump for Price Drop

Buyer backed out

what! haha this is a great price for a rare pair. a serial emerald juliet isnt easy to come by. theres been a real
slump in juliet sales lately...

Username Hidden said:
what! haha this is a great price for a rare pair. a serial emerald juliet isnt easy to come by. theres been a real
slump in juliet sales lately...

I think it's because there's a glut of Juliet's being sold. Supply and demand kind of thing. Even locally there are at least four people trying to sell their Juliet's on Craigslist. They are dropping their prices too.

Could also be the Holiday season is approaching and a lot people are starting to tighten their belts. I remember when I used to sell on ebay my sales slowed during the Holiday season unless the stuff I was selling was good as a gift.

I just wish people start dropping prices on their XX and XS pairs as I'm looking for more of those.

Status
Not open for further replies.