• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold PRICE DROP $300, X-metal/Ruby Juliet, Red Ear Socks & Temple Shox

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

SOLD

I recently purchased these Juliets along with a plasma pair. My plan was to give a pair to my wife but she doesn't like how they fit her. I am only selling this x-metal frame/ruby lens combo because I have an x-metal/black iridium pair. They come with authentic Oakley red ear socks, size 15 red temple shox, black nose pads.

Here is how the seller rated them:
The frame is mint and there is some movement of the nose bridge but it is not loose. The rubbers are red and it comes with custom microfiber pouch. No serial number or sku. Ruby lenses are authentic Oakley and are an 8/10.

I am no expert on rating things out of 10 but here's my best try:
He rated the lenses 8/10 and I would agree, or say even better. No scratches at all on the lenses, just some very very small dots that you really have to look for when holding up to the light. I do see some very minor marks on the frame that I couldn't get to show up in pictures. I would disagree with calling them mint (10/10) but could easily say an 8.5-9/10. The nose bridge has more flex on the right side but not noticeable at all when trying them on and not loose. No tune-up required. I just checked the plasma pair that were only worn 5 times and its very similar.

Price is now $300 USD* (was $350) paypal G&S (I cover the 4%). Thanks for looking and don't hesitate to ask any questions. Trades for other x-metals considered.

*EDIT: Now including shipping to anywhere in Canada and the Con. US.

ruby4.jpg

ruby3.jpg

ruby.jpg

$_27 (1).JPG

$_27 (6).JPG

$_27 (7).JPG

$_27 (8).JPG

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
Price drop to $330 US. I attached another picture of the-metal/ruby below. Its on the bottom of the stand. Trades considered.
stands.jpe

Last edited:
If I didn't already have a mint LNIB 1st gen I would be all over these, they look great... GLWS bro ;)

Thank you. I will include shipping anywhere in Canada and Con. US. Trades for XX, XS, etc. considered

Now priced at $300 USD. Trades still considered, including Split Jackets.

I wasn't getting much interest (time of year, price too high?) so I swapped the ruby lenses to violet and changed the red ear socks and temple shox to black. My wife liked the look a lot more (purple is her favorite color) so she is going to give them a try. If she likes wearing these Juliets, they will come off the market but I am willing to sell the red ear socks, red 15 temple shox (would trade for black 25 temples), and ruby lenses (I would rate 8.5-9/10). Here's a couple of pictures of the x-metal frame with violet/black. What does everyone think? Thank you.
violet2.jpe

violet.jpe

Last edited:
I have black 25 T-Shox I would trade for the Red 15s you have.
I believe mine are brand new but i will double check tonight.
LMK if you want to do this trade.

I can do that trade. Interested in red ear socks or Ruby lenses? Thanks for the reply

Im good on ear socks & lenses just need the t -shox.

lets move this convo to PM.

We ended up not making a trade but GLWS to the OP and thanks for the quick responses.

Status
Not open for further replies.