• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold PRICE DROP Mash SF Frogskins - 1st Edition

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

New condition, unworn, arms are still stiff. There is no box because they didn’t come with one when ordered from Mash. In the microbag only is how they shipped and it is included. Also included is a Mash SF patch.

$150 OBO

0D3E7790-5C30-43D5-BBC8-2C5212E07533.jpeg
880EEB77-DAAB-4704-AC84-D5FFF9ED71E3.jpeg
EF50F016-62C7-4AA5-9895-42B0D2175155.jpeg

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
TTT

Bump

Let’s get some offers

TTT

Seriously, what is wrong with people? These are limited edition etched pairs that should be in every serious frogskin collection. The etching is also unusual because it is on the right lens as well.

It’s a great colour combo with a unique MF bag.

Only 90 of these were ever produced.

I can’t believe these haven’t been sold yet.

Username Hidden said:
Seriously, what is wrong with people? These are limited edition etched pairs that should be in every serious frogskin collection. The etching is also unusual because it is on the right lens as well.

It’s a great colour combo with a unique MF bag.

Only 90 of these were ever produced.

I can’t believe these haven’t been sold yet.

Thanks for that. I’ve got a couple things I’m surprised have been so hard to sell, especially considering what other shave sold for.

Username Hidden said:
Thanks for that. I’ve got a couple things I’m surprised have been so hard to sell, especially considering what other shave sold for.
Frogs are dead here on the forum. Ebay is where I've been moving stuff. I know it sucks but none sell here. Well unless they are almost free. Its rediclous. I listed a fice for 320 and it's still here. Last year that would have sold for 600 plus.

Username Hidden said:
Frogs are dead here on the forum. Ebay is where I've been moving stuff. I know it sucks but none sell here. Well unless they are almost free. Its rediclous. I listed a fice for 320 and it's still here. Last year that would have sold for 600 plus.

Almost free is right on a lot of things lol

Status
Not open for further replies.