• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold Price Drop, MINT Plasma/Fire Juliet with Box & Coin, worn 6 times, trades considered

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

SOLD

I now own 3 plasma Juliets and I can't bring myself to wear this MINT plasma/fire pair so I am putting it for sale for $395 USD. I am also open to trading for other x-metals; XX, Mars, even different Juliets, etc. This pair has only been worn 6 times and it shows. I can't find a single mark on the frame or lenses and the rubbers are like new. The nose bridge is factory tight. The matching box, coin, microfiber bag, extra nose pads, extra temple shocks, and paperwork are all included. The box didn't come with the foam insert but everything else is perfect and complete. I will get a picture of the inside of the box soon. For now, you can see the box in the last picture. I can take more pictures of anything so feel free to ask. I can guarantee that nobody will be disappointed with these Juliets. Thank you for looking.

plasma.jpg

plasma2.jpg

plasma3.jpg

plasma4.jpg

Julietx2.jpe

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
Oh these are sweet SM..

Great pricing bro on these...........

Oh my!

Sorry for the delay. Here are the pictures of the box. I took 9 pictures and can send the rest to anyone interested. Thank you.
plasmabox2.jpe
plasmabox9.jpe
plasmabox8.jpe
plasmabox4.jpe
plasmabox3.jpe

All trades still considered.

Last edited:
Price drop to $375 firm

what kind of trades are you looking for?

Username Hidden said:
what kind of trades are you looking for?
I will consider almost any Oakley product. Let me know what you have and the worst I can say is "no thank you" :dontmentionit:. I have been wanting to try a pair of Mars and XX. My kids like Frogskins and Quarter Jackets and my wife wears various pairs of Oakleys too. I bought her a pair of Juliets but she "likes the plastic ones better" :oops:. I am going to wear the plasma pair with the fire lenses that I bought for her and sell this MINT pair. Thank you for the reply.

I have carbon shifts,carbon blades ,and tin cans all NIB

Status
Not open for further replies.