• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold Price Drop - Oakley Titanium Savitar Prizm Polarized - Like New

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

Price Drop to $100 shipped, with all the goodies listed!

About a year ago, my now Ex-Girlfriend got me these Oakley Savitars as a gift. We broke up a couple months later. I don't want to see these anymore. They need to go away. I haven't worn them in about a year, and only wore them for a very short period as I have so many other sunglasses that I rotate. They've been stored in the original box. These Savitars in general are fantastic, but the memories and BS that I'm reminded of every time I see them just annoys me! If I had bought these, I would be keeping them.

They are authentic, are in like brand new condition, no scratches, no marks no blemishes at all. They are Titanium frames, extremely light weight, have fantastic spring hinges and the lenses are Prizm Black, Polarized. They come with the original box, and whatever papers they came with, plus the original micro fiber bag. As a bonus, when these were new, I also ordered 3 sets of the original temple tips from Oakley as spares, plus comes with 2 sets of the original air cushion nose pads, also from Oakley. I always order spare parts from OEM because one day they may not be available when needed. I think the spare parts alone were over $30 or $40 total.

Lens size is 58mm with a 16mm bridge. Very stylish and comfortable glasses, one of the most comfortable pair of Oakley Wires I've ever owned.

Asking $120 shipped and insured within continental US only. Offering here to my Oakley friends before going on ebay for a short while. Please pm with any questions!

For additional fees, I can regale you with stories about the ex gf before I pen the memoir!

Savitar 1.jpg

Savitar 2.jpg

Savitar 3.jpg

Savitar 4.jpg

Savitar 5.jpg

Savitar 6.jpg

Savitar 7.jpg

Savitar 8.jpg

Savitar 9.jpg

Savitar 10.jpg

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.