• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Price drop, Romeo 2's, Thump pro & 2's, half Jkt Polarizd, xmetal vault case BNIB

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Ok well i hate to do this but i have to sell my oakley collection. I hate to do this because these items have never been put on Its just i need some money and its a long story just got bills and the deployment money didnt last too long and now im selling only the new glasses. thanks

If the prices seem high its cause i'll refund you your money if the items you recieve weren't described as in the picture..These are all new and you can see both thumps still have plastic wrapping from oakley on them

thump 2 $180

IMG_2146.jpg

Romeo 2 Polished Frame, Titanium irid Never worn or taken out of box except for pics $375 obo
IMG_2147.jpg

IMG_2154.jpg

IMG_2153.jpg

x metal vault case- discontinued and rare..this is the one a car can go over and the glasses wont break..new in Box $150 obo SHIPPED
IMG_2155.jpg

Oakley lens cleaning kit New in box Never used $10 obo or free if you buy the romeo 2...SOLD
IMG_2156.jpg

Oakley thump pro 512mb polished blk, blk irid lens...New in plastic still $225 obo
IMG_2157.jpg

Half Jacket XLJ Fire Pol lens NEVER USED NO SCRATCHES $65 nis
IMG_2159.jpg

Half Jacket XLJ Ice Ird POLARIZED lens NEVER USED NO SCRATCHES $65 obo nis
IMG_2161.jpg

Some people reacted to this post.
I honestly don't hope you think you're gonna get $50 for that lens cleaning kit.

Username Hidden said:
I honestly don't hope you think you're gonna get $50 for that lens cleaning kit.

dont they sell in stores for like $20 or something?

there 15 in the store i was going off ebay prices but i just updated it thanks for spotn it out...that would make no sense to buy something more expensive than what the store sells it for lol

If you make me a reasonable offer the worst i can do is say no, i garuntee all my glasses are authentic and if you want extra pics on whatever i'll do so you can even call me to ask me about them or make a offer 956-622-8719...shipping is included and items are fully described if you recieve otherwise i'll fully refund your money

PM sent for cleaning kit, to broke for anything else. Like the Thump Pro's, will check under the car seat for some lost cash.

pm replied, will let you know if i get another one...come on oakley fam help out a vet and buy these glasses

i can do $475 for the romeo 2's, and the xmetal case..and i'll throw in a lil something shipped

ROMEO2'S AND XMETAL VAULT---SOLD

still have the
thump 2's, thump pros, and lens

sold romeo 2's and xmetal vault and cleaning kit to copilot

still need to sell the thump 2, thump pro, and the lens make me some offers