• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Price Dropped - Unique Hand Polished Small Metal Vault + 2 RX Torpedo Vaults for Sale

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

I have 3 cases for sale ($90 and $50 + shipping).

Will take trades if you have something collectible.

All started off as the usual matte finish. They've been hand polished to pretty much mirror finish. Please note, that even normal metal vaults have "imperfections". This is normal. The two torpedo cases were purchased brand new. The small metal vault was purchased second hand, then polished.

Foam in the torpedo cases is as new. It's actually not really foam. It's a soft plastic shell covered with felt!!

I'd say small metal vault foam conservatively is 7/10. You can tell it has lost some spring in it, but it's definitely not disintegrating. All sized replacement foam can be purchased from @Ali. He's super fast in responding and posting. Very reasonably priced.

P.S. If you need a MEDIUM square vault grey foam (NOT the X-Metal Vault size and NOT the small vault size), and you live in Australia or near Australia, PM both him and me because Ali has left one with me to post to people in this region of the world.

Small Metal Polished Vault - Dimensions 142 mm X 40 mm at the widest part in the middle. 30 mm from top to bottom clearance - $90 + shipping

Torpedo RX Polished Vault - 170 mm X 43 mm X 40 mm - Will seat a pair of Frogskins (have to place in a certain orientation). It will shut, but it's a tight fit. $50 + shipping

Please take note that I left measurements in mm. Aussie, Aussie, Aussie, Oi Oi Oi!!!! God SAVE the Queen!!!

Ooh, OK. I caved in to the Yanks (I actually quite like a few of them!!)....
Small Metal Polished Vault - 5.6 inches X 1.6 inches X 1.2 inches
Torpedo RX Polished Vault - 6.7 inches X 1.7 inches X 1.6 inches

Polished cases - 1.jpg

Polished cases - 5.jpg
Polished cases - 2.jpg
Polished cases - 3.jpg
Polished cases - 4.jpg

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
Damn man, hell of a good job. Been polishing up a few of my own.

Price Dropped

Bump

Those look great