• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Price For A BNIB Plate 24K?

Status
Not open for further replies.
This kind of things is actually just really at how much an individual collectors values them. It is hard to really put prices on it like this, this is actually indicated by the fluctuation of the value through time.

Now if you're selling one then the value is going to be much lower.

I feel like it shouldn't be about buying or selling.

This kind of things is actually just really at how much an individual collectors values them.

I agree. I myself am guilty of over paying for items I really like but I do know I'm overpaying and don't expect everyone to do the same.

let this be a lesson to everyone. next time somebody asks, please give them a FAIR price. I feel like we have ourselves to blame for the ridiculous prices out there.

Last edited:
Dafuq are you talking about? I quoted what I paid for mine, and what the market shows right now.
I didn't say you specifically but everyone should give a fair price. I just quoted you because you mentioned selling. sorry if it sounded like it was directed to you

Last edited:
That's funny, because you actually quoted what I said. Are you drinking wild turkey this morning?
as I said, I quoted you because you mentioned "selling" and I feel like it shouldn't be about buying or selling. EVERYONE should just give a fair price (not you specifically).

ok. I edited my post to clarify things. again, sorry if it felt like it was directed towards you specifically (can't believe how many times I've used specifically already. lol)

Status
Not open for further replies.