• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Price Increase/decrease

You've got to ****ing kidding me. That's not what I'm seeing-I'm seeing across the board increases of $10 for ALL variants. For example Fuel Cells that were $110 are now $120, Crankcases that were $90 are $100 were $100 are $110 and were $110 are $120. I don't see that replacement lenses have increased however. This is getting out of control. I already felt Oakley's were an easy 25% overpriced and maybe more like 33% (which about where I draw my purchasing line...must be AT LEAST 25% under retail and have to love it, otherwise, 33%). The only savior was eBay...but even there now standard Fuel Cells will be over $100? I don't think so.

Antix, batwolf, crankcase, fuel cell, Jupiter squared, eyepatch 2, dispatch 2 & oil rig went up (ocp & lenses as well) Polarized lenses, batwolf & oil rig went down

I was wondering what's going on. All of the above mentioned pairs have been off the OCP portion of the web site since sometime yesterday. I assumed they were either in process of adding more color options...or hiking up the price.

Man...making things in China must really be increasing production costs :rolleyes:

I just checked. Fuel Cells are back up on OCP, and the pricing is the same as before. Lens options are almost non-existent at this time though. LOL what's the point of OCP if they can't even stock parts? Doesn't give you much room to customize,now does it.

The whole site is **** right now; changing prices, there are models on the custom page in the text that allow you to build a custom piece, but then when you add to cart, it won't add. Those same models are not on the page with the graphic of each model, but on that page there are graphics of models that when you click on them won't let you customize them (the Fuel Cell is an example, it won't load the customize interface). This is another example in the ongoing trend of the decline of oakley.com. The first big instance of this was removal of the reviews and inability to then even read those old reviews on the cached pages; now there's this and other bugs (like if you search Monster Pup or some other models in the page search box, you get nothing but if you google "Monster Pup Lenses" and click on the oakley.com page, there's a page that comes up that allows you to see in stock lenses and actually order them). Nice to see prices being raised while outsourcing to cheaper labor while clearly not paying for proper IT support. I'm surprised Customer Care hasn't been gutted to be perfectly honest. :aggressive:

The whole site is **** right now
You got that right, brother! It's sort of sad when Knockarounds can do a proper custom program, but Oakley can't. Not that I would ever buy a pair of those POS glasses, but O should take a lesson from them on custom builds.

I've been trying to build a pair of HJ2 with Bright Green frame and +Red lenses. First the green frame went out of stock for several months. Now it's back in stock, but +Red lenses aren't in stock. They have +Red available as replacement lenses, but they're not available in OCP? WTF? It's very frustrating. Ugh!

Back