• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Price Increase/decrease

the price for Jupiter Squared Went up. A little Disappointing, same applies for custom Jupiter squared too. I hope the quality goes up therefore the increase in price

Yes-again it would appear from what I've looked at, it is pretty much an across the board increase of $10. Of course the quality go up? Oakley quality was always simply top notch-so the only place it had to go was down-which of late it has been-so really the only thing we could wish is that it return to where it was before, but I don't see that happening. But, from a business perspective why would the company change anything? Since the trends in offshore manufacturing and/or assembly have begun (which has correlated with apparently a change in the O-Matter possibly not for the better and manufacturing defects as evidenced by peoples posts and pictures on here and elsewhere) the company stock price in the last 2 years has risen 65% more or less (this is Lux stock of course so you have to account for other moves the monopolistic monster has made as well). And speaking from experience, a company will do whatever the hell it wants and slash and burn to no end as long as that stock price keeps going up.

Latest Posts

Back