• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Price list for Ichiro Juliets

I agree. As per my initial listing search for Ichiro Oakleys, I only listed 4. The other 2 is very rear to see in the market for sale.

I hope I get luck to have them when I visit America. Even just the lenses and customised it for now until I get the right ones.

Only one is rare. Polished carbon come up for sale frequently. I just got a lower serial for my collection. Might sell my other pair now but they don’t have the box. Could just keep as a beater though

Only one is rare. Polished carbon come up for sale frequently. I just got a lower serial for my collection. Might sell my other pair now but they don’t have the box. Could just keep as a beater though
Hi, sorry. I may need to be specific. Rare in as sense that it is good as new / brand new.

I'm trying my luck to ask UK sellers for now. I do not have experience in purchasing overseas. Not familiar with customs, insurance and taxes.

Last edited:
Up early blowing time on old threads.
Smiles, this is for you.
i8UzLfNnSYOph13fb7XeMA.jpg
g1cJH51GTi2sA%FqJwtBow.jpg
4fP6VB2PQ7q1PhCJ5w92lw.jpg

Do you know why the polished carbon Ichiros came with white rubbers and hammrestems instead of straight stems exclusively?

Do you know why the polished carbon Ichiros came with white rubbers and hammrestems instead of straight stems exclusively?
Most of the Ichiro lineup was Hammerstem, with the exception of the ever elusive and pulled from the shelves Carbon/blue and the WBC variants. I postulate that the hammerstems are far easier to put on with a baseball cap which is why most of them are hammerstem. That's just an observation I have had personally and by no means do I have any proof to support it, but it would make sense.

I see some Polished carbon Ichiro with white rubbers and some black? What is the original color white?

Hello! Basically aside from the emerald without the serial on the stem/arm, all Juliet Ichiros with serial number were only Japan Release? Thanks!
Thank you Brothers, Smiley answered my questions. Have a nice day!