• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Price Of Oil Rigs Matte Clear Black Text/Black Iridium Holiday Edition

BNIB w/ everything prices:
EBay/Rape: $350+
Friend Prices: $230-$325
Steals: Below $230
Retail: $125

Info: They were part of the 2009 Holiday "White Hot" series alongside the other two colors. This one is the most sought after pair. I'm sure numbers produced were limited (possibly 3000), but that last part I'm not sure and could use verification.

The White Hot series was the year (2008) before Holiday series. I'd would have to lean towards BAPD77's price, he did spend quite a bit of time searching for his pair. At the end of the day though, it all comes down to how much you want them and what your will to pay. Prices vary week to week and who's looking for them. Good luck in your search, that is a great pair and series to own.

I found mine for 111 on ebay, but that is rare. The seller didnt know what they had. I typically judge my pricing on what items actually sell for on the bay when they are auction style listings, not buy it nows. The 400 pair on ebay has been there over a month and not sold. If he dropped it to 250 it would sell within a day. Ive seen two of them on ebay sell by auction. One sold for 256.50, the other was 243.??. Hence the true market value is around 250.