• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Price Of OTT?

Yeah I saw that one too it's a good price. Grab it if you can but I don't think you're the only one after it.

Oh i figured it had the box and everything with it. Nice grab for $150 though...

Damn! $150?!?!?!!! That's a better deal than I got and I'm not getting a box either...and you're getting them in hand before me, LOL. Congrats Carlito! Can't wait to see pics...

Damn! $150?!?!?!!! That's a better deal than I got and I'm not getting a box either...and you're getting them in hand before me, LOL. Congrats Carlito! Can't wait to see pics...

I'd be happy at a pair at $200. These are the only pair for me to track down now this year. Well once i'm sorted with my MD's............Looking forward to seeing photos of both bargin buys. BUT you must have the photo taken of you both wearing them:big_boss:

haha thanks Ulua :D I'm just hoping the seller doesn't decide to ask for more or sell them to someone else for a higher price :S

Yup, got my fingers, toes, arms and legs crossed for ya! Grab em quick before the seller has time to think, haha!

I'd be happy at a pair at $200. These are the only pair for me to track down now this year. Well once i'm sorted with my MD's............Looking forward to seeing photos of both bargin buys. BUT you must have the photo taken of you both wearing them:big_boss:

I'm still stoked that I got mine at $210, don't get me wrong :dance3:. I'll definitely be posting pics of them on after I get them, have to with all that I went through to get them, LOL.

Back