• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Price X Metal

For a pair with blue iridium and not ice iridium, and coming with an extra set of lenses, 350 is fair. Anything you can get him down from that is just a bonus. I'm at work so I didn't study the pics but if they are ice and not blue iridium you could probably talk them down to the range you want.

First, those are not plasmas in my opinion.. They are polished frames. Look through the lens at the ear stems, there is a bend in them, and also the finish is shiny, a 1st gen plasma should be very yellowed out silver, and pitted not smooth. Next, yes they may be blue lenses, but the replacement without scratches are likely Ice. Those blue only came early on. Also, 1st gen plasma ice is different than todays Ice lenses. They are bluer, and less purple on the sides. Now if you want a serial matched box, great condition, tight, 1st gen plasma, with no scratches on the lens, I will cut you one loose for 350.00 shipped. There is a thread in the exchange for it. THis is what you are wanting, not the polished in the CL add.

First, those are not plasmas in my opinion.. They are polished frames. Look through the lens at the ear stems, there is a bend in them, and also the finish is shiny, a 1st gen plasma should be very yellowed out silver, and pitted not smooth. Next, yes they may be blue lenses, but the replacement without scratches are likely Ice. Those blue only came early on. Also, 1st gen plasma ice is different than todays Ice lenses. They are bluer, and less purple on the sides. Now if you want a serial matched box, great condition, tight, 1st gen plasma, with no scratches on the lens, I will cut you one loose for 350.00 shipped. There is a thread in the exchange for it. THis is what you are wanting, not the polished in the CL add.
How exactly do I use exchange in the x-metal section? Do i have to be a premium member? I noticed the hammers as well since I have a polished pair with black iridium lenses.

How exactly do I use exchange in the x-metal section? Do i have to be a premium member? I noticed the hammers as well since I have a polished pair with black iridium lenses.

You need to fulfill the forum criteria as per the rules before you can access the Exchange Area.

Back