• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Prices on OEM Juliet lenses

Ruby or Fruby? :lol: Well me, for 1, but I'll never sell to you Dingo, never!!!! Just kidding, I don't have extra at the moment. But I don't believe anybody is going to pay a premium for ruby, not when you can have a polarized ruby cut for the price some folks ask for ruby lenses on eBay. Just nuts... I think his prices are very fair considering shipping and fees and rarity (looking at you emerald ;) )
Nice send me a dwp and I send you emerald. i have Rubies. There will always be a Need for Rubies do to Xmen and Blackhawk down. Easily the most popular and saught after lenes there are. If some Ruby polarized looked like original Ruby, that would be different story. Torched polarized are the ticket for Ruby lovers or baseball prizm outfield or infield forget witch one..

Nice send me a dwp and I send you emerald. i have Rubies. There will always be a Need for Rubies do to Xmen and Blackhawk down. Easily the most popular and saught after lenes there are. If some Ruby polarized looked like original Ruby, that would be different story. Torched polarized are the ticket for Ruby lovers or baseball prizm outfield or infield forget witch one..
For sure Torch is amazing! Love it, recently had it cut by jdd32 for an XM finish R2. Looks baller. I love DWP, and Emerald, lol. I guess I have a soft spot for them all, haha.